Monday, October 14, 2013

PAYING FORWARD THE LOVE

I want to pay forward some love I received today from another author. Because I’ve had the opportunity to attend two bookstore events, I have an extra copy of both VICIOUS (adult) by V.E. Schwab and A SPARK UNSEEN (young adult) by Sharon Cameron. I want to give them away to two lucky folks.

http://www.amazon.com/Vicious-V-E-Schwab/dp/0765335344

http://www.amazon.com/Spark-Unseen-Sharon-Cameron/dp/0545328136/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1381776553&sr=1-1&keywords=a+spark+unseen

Excellent, excellent reads, people. Books you should buy and tell your friends and family about.

Here’s how you can enter.

RT the initial tweet about this contest. (No need to email)
Follow either of them on twitter: @veschwab and @ CameronSharonE

You might already have done these things, so I will also count all personal endorsements as an entry. Word of mouth has power. You can choose any social media and plug these authors and their books.
i.e. Instagram a cover and recommend, Tweet a recommendation, Share something positive on Facebook or Tumblr. If you’ve read, write a honest positive review on Goodreads, B&N, Amazon, etc. Mark as to-be-read.

Here’s how you make sure I know.

I’ll have the books signed and personalized to the winners.

You have until Tuesday October 15th at 8:00 p.m. CST.


[Also if you don’t follow @AmyPlumOhLaLa or read her books, get on it. I love them. Vincent makes me happy. She inspired this generosity, and I’ll be returning love specifically to her ASAP. ]

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading Sharon's book. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete